Wednesday, April 25

Paying (for the nose) through the nose

This morning I went to the doctor for a sinus infection. It's been bothering me for a couple of weeks, and I figured it was about time, since I can't chew without severe pain. When an illness interferes with my ability to eat, it's time to address it.

The doctor visit took less than five minutes, including the weighing in and the taking of the blood pressure. Since I wasn't there to chat, I was pleased with such efficient customer service. I left with prescription in hand, and headed to the pharmacy, where I was informed that as of 3/31, I no longer have health insurance.

?

??

We were informed that daltonman would be taken off the insurance after his ninteenth birthday, but the company failed to inform us that, as an additional penalty for having a grown child, they would no longer be covering any of daltonboy's dependents.

So like I said, they dropped that little bombshell on me, and then I learned that if I wanted to treat my infection, I would be handing over $131.09.

!

!!

A strongly-worded phone call was in order. I made it. To daltonboy. And then he got to set the wheels in motion so that we can get our insurance back. I didn't trust myself to do it--probably because of the pain.

Now I'm resting quietly, waiting for this top-of-the-line designer drug to tell my tissues to stop reacting to all that bacteria. Then I'm gonna eat something crunchy!

4 comments:

Th. said...

.

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

!

!!

Jenny said...

I am so hating insurance right now. I hope you feel better and enjoy your crunchy foods.

A filling of Ed's fell out and he doesn't have dental coverage so I've been calling around trying to findo ut how much it will cost and who will see him and I think my brain is on the verge of exploding.

Desmama said...

We have just barely finished up hashing out the medical expenses for TinyDes's birth 10 MONTHS AGO. It was such a pain. Why, WHY does dealing with insurance companies have to be so difficult?!

I'm so sorry about your troubles.

Cicada said...

Mmmmm... crunchy, crunchy food...

I'm sorry about your insurance woes. I'd love to compile a book of insurance horror stories.