This shop caught my eye--I'm not sure why. I asked Lola if she wanted to go in, and she said, "Are you kidding?" We didn't stay long.
Littlerock, California. No offense meant, if you happen to come from Littlerock, but it's on the road to/from Nowhere (except Utah). I've always wanted to stop here, but daltonboy never would, because he doesn't appreciate high adventure. Since I was making the rules this trip, we stopped.They seemed to be a bit short on gnomes, actually. On the other hand, it looked like they had bought out China. Lola got a Superman lunch pail. At Village of Gnomes. That ought to be a conversation piece.
Speaking of conversation pieces . . . you can't read the card on the display, but this little tableau is on sale--down from $1050. You can pick it up for a mere $650. Daltonboy (always the wet blanket) texted me to say he wasn't interested, because he always wanted his first caveman to be dragging the woman by the hair. A man of principle. Email me for directions to Village of Gnomes. I don't think any of the stuff is going anywhere--it was all covered with a thick layer of dust.So that's my trip. My aunt came down to relieve us and we're back home again, safe and sound. Hopefully my mom will be able to start radiation this coming week and get her back fixed soon. If not, maybe we'll go back in July, when it's warm enough to go to the beach!
2 comments:
You crack me up!
Village of Gnomes sounds amazing. What the world needs now is gnomes. Sweet gnomes. That's the only thing that there's just too little of.
.
I used to work in Littlerock.
I had no idea there was actually anything interesting there.
Post a Comment