Saturday, June 27

Art Show Entries

Daltonboy can enter three photos in our local art show. He's narrowed it down to six. If you are so inclined, take a look and cast your vote on which three he should choose.

Foggy Beach


Church Spires


Garbage


The Sacred Grove


Decomposing Shoe


Forget Me Nots

Are you in the groove? You could provide the same service for Lola here.

Thanks!!

16 comments:

Jean said...

Spires, No Dumping, and Blue Flowers.

Megan said...

I like the misty one, the garbage one and the shoe. Or, all the odd ones (1, 3, 5). :)

Th. said...

.

Ditto Gibson with possible substitution of trees for shoe.

Natalie Gordon said...

I vote for blue flowers and the trees. Ron votes for the garbage.

Lola said...

I vote garbage, Hobo shoe and blue flowers.

P.s. if you enjoy picking photos, come to my blog and help me....please!

Unknown said...

I'm a fan of Sacred Grove, Decomposing Shoe and Garbage. In that order. Lookin' good!

alisonwonderland said...

I think I like the garbage, the trees, and the flowers the best. (Hard to choose!)

Jim Nolan said...

Church with large depth of field shows the detail and ornate architecture of the spires in contrast to the utilitarian office building, thus making a statement.

If this is a Mormon contest then the Sacred Grove picture is nice but only for the religious content. As a picture it is just another grove of trees.

Like the Church Spires, Garbage makes a statement and therefore has more merit than the rest.

The Forget Me Nots shows good camera work with the excellent use of light and depth of field.

Cicada said...

church spires

garbage

forget-me-nots

Now I can read everyone else's votes.

MTDA said...

I agree with Cicada, it looks like we are like-mind, yet again.

Sue said...

My vote: church spires is the best one-I though all those things Jim said but he beat me to the post; then beach and shoe.
Brian likes church spires, beach, and garbage.

David Rodeback said...

Foggy Beach, Church Spires, Decomposing Shoe -- quoth a rank amateur.

Unknown said...

spires, shoe, blue flowers. Awesome!

Unknown said...

spires, shoe, blue flowers. Awesome!

chosha said...

The beach, the shoe and the flowers. I agree with JN that the grove is just another grove, but there is something about that intensity of green that makes me feel good when I look at it.

Lady Steed said...

Church Spires, no question.

Garbage is runner up.