The Wile E. Coyote bandaid was put there by the nice nurse who gave me a shot after my doctor diagnosed me with a raging kidney infection. So the good news is that I'm not in the hospital.
The Wile E. Coyote bandaid is doing a great job of keeping my blood inside my body, but not a very great job of letting the pain out. That area hurts. The only way to make it feel better is for me to say, approximately every five minutes, "My butt hurts." This is not only therapeutic for me--it's fun for everyone.
So I was in the process of falling down on the bed and saying, "My butt . . . " when daltonboy (taking a nap) rolled over and (accidentally) elbowed me in the face. Guess what's way more fun than saying my butt hurts! "My jaw hurts." And, "ohhhhhh, I need to go to the ER and have my jaw wired back together." Or, "maybe you could run to the store and pick me up a Bugs Bunny ice pack." I'm predicting the funnest date night ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment