Tuesday, June 28

Welcome to my blog

Since no one in my family really caught on to the idea of a group site, I thought I'd try this as my next experiment in keeping in touch with loved ones through the Internet. I figure at the very least you can read about what's going on with me and my family whenever you're interested (or really bored), and if you want to post comments about what's going on with you, that's even better.

I can't promise that this will be very entertaining, but I guess you know me well enough to know that if real life doesn't have much to offer at the moment, I am always capable of making something up. I'll try to give mostly facts, though, all through my own (ahem!) unique perspective.

I predict you'll get to read mostly about teenagers and their antics, preteens and their antics, PTA/public education rantings, Utah State Legislature items of interest (I'll be up there a lot this year effecting social and political change as an unpaid, high-power lobbyist), church-calling fun, and the joys of living on Meth Lab Avenue.

So thanks for looking. I hope this helps you feel we're a little closer and that you'll come back soon and comment lots.

No comments: