I thought I would be blogging about Daltonman's mission call, but it didn't come today. So there's not much to say about it really, other than to point out that we've been waiting for three weeks now, and the Missionary Department called us last week and said we could expect it this week. Hmph.
Then I thought I'd blog about this funny dream I had, which involved my blog, but now I can't remember what it was. That's probably for the best.
I could blog about the yard sale we're going to have on Saturday, wherein we will sell a houseful of junk and still be left with a houseful of junk, but what else is there to say on that subject? It's a lot like the phenomenon that occurs when you take a full glass of apple cider and a full glass of popcorn and put them together. The popcorn fits, and the cider doesn't spill. That's what our house is like. Only in our case, we're taking the popcorn out of the glass, and it's still full.
Or, I could tell the story of how we went to look at busboy's senior pictures, and found that the moron photographer had taken fifty shots of busboy with his hair sticking straight out of the sides of his graduation cap, causing him to look unfortunately like Bozo the Clown. Not much else to say there, except that the MP did not receive very much of our money at all, and now daltonboy has to take the pictures himself.
I guess the only thing of interest to share is that I can now watch Netflix movies instantly on my computer, even if I haven't returned the three that have been sitting on my TV for the last month.
Cool. Something to do while we wait for the mail.
1 comment:
.
How well does the Netflix streaming thing work? Do you get hiccups?
Post a Comment