The peaches picture makes the jars look even better than they did in real life! What a bunch of great photogs there are at your place. Bret's photos are AWESOME and he needs some business cards with his website address on them so we can pass them out to everyone we know.
So, can I come over, too. I'll bring ice cream. Or, I could make a yummy cobbler. And I could party with you, Nem and Cicada. We could even invite Sue!!!
I was just sadly reminded of the little red hen. I am the goose who wants to eat the bread. I hope you are nicer than that mean old hen.
7 comments:
It looks like hordes of peaches waiting to feed me.
The peaches look great! I'm glad I'm eating some tomorrow, or I might have to come steal yours. :P
DaltonBoy's website looks wonderful. If I still sort-of know you guys when I get married, I think I'll hire him. :o)
-Jelly Bean, aka Alisonwonderland's daughter
The peaches picture makes the jars look even better than they did in real life! What a bunch of great photogs there are at your place. Bret's photos are AWESOME and he needs some business cards with his website address on them so we can pass them out to everyone we know.
I'm absolutely willing to come to your house and try those peaches out. Don't give them to Cicada--she'll just get sick and blame you!
So, can I come over, too. I'll bring ice cream. Or, I could make a yummy cobbler. And I could party with you, Nem and Cicada. We could even invite Sue!!!
I was just sadly reminded of the little red hen. I am the goose who wants to eat the bread. I hope you are nicer than that mean old hen.
No one really liked her, anyway.
You and Bret are a pair. Absolutely incredible. You remind us that we all need art, simply for art's sake.
.
If you're not busy, we have some apples that need canning.
Post a Comment