I know people google their names to see what comes up, but have you ever tried googling your phone number?
I did, and I don't think I recommend it. I just found out that I'm the campaign secretary for a porn star. Porn Secretary. Secretary of Porn. Wow.
Question: what is my alleged boss campaigning for, exactly? Because I don't think I'm doing a very good job as her secretary. That must be why she doesn't pay me anything.
And I always thought I was opposed to porn. I sure hope my church and PTA don't find out about my double life. That could be awkward.
To my kids: Do not try this. Take my word for it. My phone number is the same as yours, and I can tell you that the only thing that comes up is my name--connected with Utah PTA, our favorite city councilperson, and a porn star. Please believe me.
2 comments:
Phone number? Psh. I googled my name and discovered that I'm a model photographer.
.
Depending on who you believe, I'm either a scientist, a scientist, a scientist, or a Presbyterian.
Post a Comment