Thursday, April 16

My cold, cold heart

Yesterday we stood in line to try and get "Wicked" tickets. We were unsuccessful. You can read a detailed account of the adventure from Miss Nemesis. It was a disappointment, but we moved on. Lola and I went to see "Coraline," and Nem went home to her husband.

I hadn't realized just how bitter I felt until I awoke this morning to this:

To those of you who lost crops, trees, electricity, family members: I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. I must learn to keep my emotions in check.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I saw Coraline too!

Lola said...

Okay Mother Nature!

Natalie Gordon said...

You better watch the snow production - you are liable to push the garage sale season back. And then where will we be?

Lola said...

Psh. Moved on. Yeah right.

Debbie said...

Now that is just wrong on so many levels!

Jared said...

We were out at 4:30 that morning hitting trees with brooms and shovels to get the snow off- branches were snapping and falling left and right. One huge one completely blocked the street and a snow plow had to shove it to the side of the road.