Little bit of a debate going on at my house.
Daltonboy downloaded an app onto his Android that does this. He plays it every time someone says something cool, or stupid, or confusing. I think that's nerdy.
About the fiftieth time he pushed the button, I mentioned that what it really sounds like is the Cosmic Key as played for the first time by Kevin near the beginning of Masters of the Universe.
Since there were skeptics, I got out the DVD (no need to go into who was responsible for that purchase), found the scene, and we listened to the Cosmic Key. Not only did it sound exceedingly similar, but it was even in the same key (no pun intended--there's really no other way to say it).
Daltonboy thinks all of that makes me a bigger nerd than he is. I think it makes me a person who has pretty close to perfect pitch, and therefore awesome.
Your take?
No comments:
Post a Comment