Thursday, November 10

Heidi offers you her protection



She won! And I didn't even have to hand out any boondoggles. I did distribute like infinity of her flyers, though. We differ on what that means. Heidi thinks it means she had great volunteers and great support. I think it means Heidi is awesome.

And now, the High Profile Political Campaign is over. Whatever will I do with my time?

Note: I'm not sure whether we've discussed Daltonboy's unique ability to make me look like a fat, ugly cow in every photo he takes, but now seems like as good a time as any. In my defense, I'm wearing two shirts, one of them is about three sizes too big for me, and . . . I'm not sure what the other defense is. I guess that means that what I will do with my time is go to the gym.

3 comments:

MamaJ said...

Wow, That's great that she won! So, now that you've helped her get to a high place in government, does this mean that as payback you will get an appointment to a high position (judgeship, police chief, dog catcher)?

Since you're such a great campaign manager, maybe I should get you to manage my campaign to rid the world of unnecessary apostrophies (apostrophy's, as some would say).

daltongirl said...

Whoa! Hold on there, mamaj! I wasn't the campaign manager--just the secretary.

I never considered using my influence to get a High Profile City Position. My main goal is to get something beside's romance novel's in the library.

But now that you mention it, the police chief job is currently open . . . lot's to think about.

Heidi Rodeback said...

I was RIGHT about having truly excellent volunteers like yourself!

And I must add that Daltonboy's gifts for photography are truly extraordinary.

Take this photo, for example. It plainly reveals just how LARGE my influence is.

Sigh.