. . . from my new rectangular box. I mean LAPTOP COMPUTER!!
Fortunately, mine is a lot cooler than Strong Bad's. This means that every time I look in the mirror I can't believe how awesome I am!
I'm pretty darned excited about this thing. Here's how it's going to change our lives:
1. Daltonboy won't have to share a computer/desk with Busboy.
2. Lola may not be as bothered by the typing noises this little thing makes, which will cut down on the crying. Hopefully. If she is, I can just pick it up and go in my room. Ooooohhhhh, yeah.
3. I can take it with me to PTA meetings and play games when things get boring. I mean . . . I can take it with me to PTA meetings and take copious notes/look up important information when necessary.
4. We can watch DVDs in our room on WIIIIIIIIIDEscreeeeen.
So COOL!
3 comments:
Again, I will tell you that on a scale of one to awesome, you're super great.
Congratulations.
I'm very excited about your new acquisition! Sorry I didn't tell you before how wonderful laptops are... I'm looking into getting a desktop personally, but that's only because I can't find a laptop with a 24-inch screen.
woohoo! if you bring your laptop to the next meeting we both have to attend, we can do gmail chat instead of passing paper notes!
Post a Comment