Saturday, May 10

$400

Amount I still owe on my car.

Amount it will cost to furnish luggage for our family trip to the East Coast this summer. Or, if we decide not to purchase larger luggage, the amount we'll have to pay the airline for each of us to check two bags instead of one.

Amount we saved last month now that both boys have left home. Just to make sure we're clear--our food bill went down by four hundred dollars. That is a lot of quesadillas.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Oh, and how I miss those quesadillas. Can you believe they barely ever have tortillas here? It's blasphemy, I tell you.

Lady Steed said...

Holy Cow! $400!

I have two boys under five right now and reading this has given me yet another reason to fear the teenage years.

Jenny said...

Maybe I should never try to have more than one son. Cause dude. Holy food budget. My parents told me they spent at least $1000 a month one summer when we were all back from college working for the summer and had friends living/visiting there.

Cicada said...

My parents said that the gas bill on the car went down $100/month when I moved out...