Thursday, May 8

Some people just aren't . . .

1. Feminists

Me: So when we go to New York this summer, how 'bout we visit Seneca Falls?

DB: Why not Niagara Falls?

Me: Huh?

DB: What's there?

Me: The seat of the women's suffrage movement.

DB: Oh. So it's not a waterfall?


2. Tactful

Lola: Happy Birthday! What are you, 28?

Me: No. I'm 44. No one in their right mind would believe I'm 28.

Lola: Maybe you had plastic surgery that went wrong.

3 comments:

Natalie Gordon said...

Did I miss your birthday? I am worried that I have become the worst friend EVER, partly because I may have missed your birthday, and partly because I accidentally yelled at you and our colleague Strong Sad last week.

You look WAY younger than 44. You look 36.

I love you.

alisonwonderland said...

lol! gotta love those family members or else you'd kill 'em! :)

Th. said...

.

Love that Lola!