Thursday, March 10

Second batch: I can't believe it's not butter!

Actually, it IS butter. Body butter. And it's marvelously . . . well, buttery. And awesome.

After I tweaked my recipe a little bit and learned from the experts a little about how to prevent the issues of lumps and stuff, I made a second batch. This time I left out the essential oils, just in case they were part of the problem.

Pros:
  • ExACTly like butter--smooth, silky, soft, and buttery yellow
  • Smells like chocolate (cocoa butter)
  • Easy to rub on
Cons:
  • Ease of application means no more intense full-body massage
  • I can't stop sniffing my arms, which might look odd (so far I have refrained from actually licking my arms, which is a plus)
Next time I'm going to add a little cornstarch, which they say is useful for cutting down greasiness. Then I'll just about be ready for production. Place your order now and start saving your containers.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Okay, okay. I'll take 3 bottles.