Also, they are hilarious.
Today I decided to take a few minutes to talk about reverence, since there's really no point in shouting over a crowd of chattering kids. I did a little thing that quieted them down, and then I said that we need to have a rule that only one person talks at a time.
"So if you want to talk, what do you do?"
A couple of hands shot up. A couple of other kids yelled, "Raise your hand!"
"Right. Good! So if you want to talk, raise your hand and I'll call on you and then you can talk."
Should have thought that one through.
Every single hand in the room shot into the air.
2 comments:
Leslie,
If you live in American Fork, will you please contact me. We'd like to feature your blog for the launch of a new site.
I'll send you a quick tweet. Please check your @Mentions on Twitter.com.
Thank you,
Daniel
Hi!
I'm sorry. I don't mean to spam you. Someone said you're the best blogger in American Fork, and we really would like to publish your blog on this new site covering American Fork, Alpine, Highland.
If you're interested, we would give you your own page, and new posts would be featured on the front page of the site. We'd add a link back to this blog, if you like.
The launch is scheduled for Sept. 1.
Please check out: http://americanforkonline.com
Email me at askdanny@yahoo.com, if you're interested.
Thank you so much!
Post a Comment