I'm afraid I have unleashed something great and terrible on the world. Lola has become a blogger. Lola is not what I would call a shy individual, in cyberspace or out of it. Many of you will be finding wacked out comments from her on your posts. Enjoy.
I'm sorry. I didn't know. Well, maybe I had an idea, but I'm most likely going to stick with the "I didn't know" defense.
9 comments:
My blog has already received lolacomments. I enjoyed them. A lot...
Oh, I only received one lola comment so far! Why does she hate me so?
.
Pfff. I am the most hated.
The funny thing is that her runon sentences are still more intelligible than my friends' emails. Good for you for a raising a smart'un.
Did you mean Pandora's box, or is there a Pantera reference I'm not getting? The only Pantera I know is the 80's metal band. Did they have a box? Must go to All Music guide and check out Pantera. ROCK ON!!!
Someone finally called me on "Pantera" so I could prove that I'm not stupid! Although I was hoping someone would say, "Eet ees Pandora."
And then I could say, "Um, don't correct me. It sickens me."
But no one did. It's from Mystery Men.
I love Mystery Men (except The Spleen -- eew!) so I'm sad I didn't get it. Must rent Mystery Men again. I have a teensy crush on The Shoveller. I think it's the hat. "God's given me a gift. I shovel well. I shove very well."
I thought Pantera was because Lola had a secret obsession with the 80s. Thanks for clarifying.
Post a Comment