Friday, February 24

You blundering fool!

(Points if you can guess which movie that comes from.)

Two of the stories are about me being a blundering fool, and the third (and in my opinion, best) story is about Crazy Neighbor. So let's get started.

Wednesday. Early morning, I'm trying to get some laundry done, but am still very, very sleepy. I put the clothes into the dryer, throw in a dryer sheet, and reach for the start button. Only then I realize that insted of a dryer sheet, I just threw in a cupful of detergent, and now all the clothes have to be washed again.

Thursday. Walking through a revolving door with some friends, and I'm first. "Better give the thing a good shove, to get it started for everyone else," I think. Only I don't realize that the person behind me, who just had foot surgery, has decided to share my section of the door. I'm pushing like crazy, because the door seems to be stuck. My friend is screaming, "Stop! STOP!!" After a little while I decide to listen to her, which was smart, since her bag was in the next section of the door, and she was in with me.

Friday. Crazy Neighbor's wife and daughters receive a giant bottle of Biolage shampoo for a gift. They can't afford nice shampoo like that, so they're thrilled to have the chance to wash their hair in luxury for a month or two. When they leave the house, Crazy Neighbor uses the entire bottle to give the dog a bath. Top that, Savvymom!

4 comments:

Nemesis said...

Oh my gosh. There is no topping the Biolage story. That guy is a freak of nature.

lola49 said...

i don't know what that movie is from , uh young frankenstine? (you should give me points for attempting)

lola49 said...

i had to feed crazy neighbors dog, their hous stinks like the big fat hey

lola49 said...

(as in smell)