OOooooo, I'm so jealous! I'd invite myself if I weren't planning on going up to SLC.
Well, we're seeing it in SLC. So now what do you think? You coming?
Wow, you actually got tickets?! I wish I was going to see that, but, alas, I am not. However, several of my friends are going. Lucky people... :)
Um, won't your husband mind?
Actually, I am going to see it tonight in SLC with El Senor! Maybe we'll run into each other.
.Lucky....
.Nem---Hahahahahaha!
but doesn't everyone adore my picture?
.Yes. There is no doubt about that. In fact, its verisimilitude is what gives Nem's allegation its weight.
I was actually admiring the two braids in the goatee. Man. I think you must have a bigger crush on him than I do, Lola, because I couldn't draw him with such attention to detail!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OOooooo, I'm so jealous! I'd invite myself if I weren't planning on going up to SLC.
Well, we're seeing it in SLC. So now what do you think? You coming?
Wow, you actually got tickets?! I wish I was going to see that, but, alas, I am not. However, several of my friends are going. Lucky people... :)
Um, won't your husband mind?
Actually, I am going to see it tonight in SLC with El Senor! Maybe we'll run into each other.
.
Lucky....
.
Nem---Hahahahahaha!
but doesn't everyone adore my picture?
.
Yes. There is no doubt about that. In fact, its verisimilitude is what gives Nem's allegation its weight.
I was actually admiring the two braids in the goatee. Man. I think you must have a bigger crush on him than I do, Lola, because I couldn't draw him with such attention to detail!
Post a Comment