Thursday, July 20

Now entering . . . The Bird Phase

Lola loves to draw. In fact, she loves it so much that we had to start requiring her to purchase her own paper. She can easily go through a ream in a week. We were constantly running out of printer paper. Now she has learned to conserve. Sort of.

Anyway, she spent the first twelve years of her life drawing girls. My personal favorite is a little series she did on "Amanda Hela: Superheroine," including Amanda Rock Star and Amanda Steeming (sic) Mad. But all of a sudden, yesterday, Lola started drawing birds. Hundreds and hundreds of birds. Possibly thousands of birds. Here's my favorite:


Lola is willing to accept offers. Let the bidding begin!

5 comments:

Cicada said...

I love it! But it clashes with my bedroom colors. Does she have something that features red, orange, or yellow prominently?

If not, I'll still purchase it. I'll start the bid at a trade-off. I offer her an art piece of black squiggly lines on water paper.

Cicada said...

Or a record bowl. I would make her a record bowl if she'd prefer that.

stupidramblings said...

I will trade her my drawing of a map I made from the airport to Provo. It's not only picture-accurate, but it's useful. I'll even throw in my trapper keeper from Jr. High which contains some high-quality doodles...

Natalie Gordon said...

I think it is beautiful - I will trade a picture of a big-haired devil AND a crazy woman pretending to be a lawyer. I'll even throw in a picture of an obsessive health-freak for FREE!

stupidramblings said...

...AND I'll throw in a package of Hostess Snoballs and a "That's So Raven" DVD I recorded of the TV...