Wednesday, July 5

The pic don't lie


I know I claimed I smiled sweetly, but daltonboy caught me doing this. So maybe there was a reason the crowd was booing. They didn't want the stinking Burgermeister Meisterburger marching in their patriotic parade. Yeah. It's all coming together.

I think I was doing a "Huh. Who knew?" face at something the guy on the other end of my banner was saying. I promise the rest of the time I was all smiles.

6 comments:

Cicada said...

Okay, so I'm laughing so hard right now I'm convulsing. And I let out a few snorts to be totally honest.

Natalie Gordon said...

Poise and grace under fire - you've got it, sister!

stupidramblings said...

Yeah, you should have shot them with Cicada's gun. Or better yet, wrestle the perps to the ground, steal their gun and shoot 'em with their own forearm while yelling, "Take that, Charlton!" Or just say, "Get your boos off me you damn, dirty Republican..."

daltongirl said...

I couldn't decide whether to just go ahead and laugh at myself or to point out (again) daltonboy's talent for making me look completely freakish on film. Ridiculing self seemed like the higher road, and the funnier one, quite honestly.

Nemesis said...

I've never seen a grumpier face in my entire life. Priceless.

Jenny said...

It looks like you should be flipping people off or something in addition to the face. It is somehow incomplete to see that face on such a mellow looking body.