Wednesday, September 27

That's It!

I can understand the spammers' efforts to try and get through by putting gibberish in the subject line, but when they can't spell the name of the product they are trying to sell, that's when I say, "enough is enough!"

No, I don't have "insurnace" on my car. By the way, neither do you, because "insurnace" is not a word. So instead of opening your email and falling for your scam, I'm going to continue to give money to that nice guy in Libya, who just wants to give his boy an X Box for his birthday.

2 comments:

Natalie Gordon said...

My email address is myfirstname andmyhusband'sfirstname ourlastname @ ourinternetprovider .com. So, my favorites are the email asking if we are looking for local singles. HELLOOOO. We're pretty committed - we even share an email address. So, no thanks, local singles. You're looking for love in all the wrong places. Dear Abby said church is a good place to meet people. Or AA. Basically, I'd reccomend anywhere but my in-box.

BTW, I know how awkward that stupid email address is - but I don't want to change twice in one year.

Th. said...

.

I think people misspell on purpose. Purhaps you've asked your spam blocker to throw out anything on insurance, but likely you didn't think to block insrnance.

Although that shows a lot of ignorance regarding how spamblockers work nowadays.