A hat to wear when I drop kids off at school and my hair is sticking up all over--because I just got out of bed. From some free pattern I got off the Internet and can't find again.
A ski hat for Lola. From The Knitter's Bible: Knitted Accessories
A set of dishcloths in case someone I know gets married.
A shawl for my friend Mary, who always has cold shoulders. Or maybe she was trying to give me the cold shoulder and I didn't catch on. Anyway, I won her undying love with this little item. Free pattern on Knitting Daily's site--it's called Summer Shawlette.And that, in a nutshell, is why I haven't been blogging as much.
3 comments:
Obviously I have not been spending enough time with you lately, because I haven't seen you working on any of these projects. But they are all lovely, especially Mary's shawl. Way to go!
Look at you. A women with many talents. My grandma used to knit for us. One year she made us each a sweater for Christmas. It was awesome. My sweater is pink. I still have it. Siona will be able to wear it someday & will love it just as much as I loved it...not only because it is pink and soft, but because it will have come from her great grandmother & namesake. How cool is that? And to think, I am not very sensitive.
How are you? We received your Christmas card & since I am a new blogger I kept trying to remember you blog's name. Luckily G is a saver & saved the card, thus finding the name & this post to say hello.
Hope all is well with you and your family. We pass the house often. We miss the 7th ward & our great neighbors/friends.
i love the photo of lola!
Post a Comment