I'm pretty much feeling like an awesome genius right now. Mostly this is because:
I just made this button with my own two hands. I'm an html prodigy. And I'm a great copy and paster.
And that brilliant awesomeness leads to this blog I recently started because I was thinking about stuff and thought, why not?

Actually, I've been giving a lot of thought to what I can contribute, and that led me to think about what I know something about, and that led me to think about what I enjoy, and all those thoughts converged into something like teaching others about service through writing. So here's my service blog. Just click on that awesome button and away you go! Feel free to take the button and attach it to your own awesome blog. But don't ask me how to do that. Please. I'm not that smart.
1 comment:
You nevr cease to amaze and inspire me.
Post a Comment