Meet my friend IsaChandra. Actually, I'd love to meet her too, because I only know her from her blog. But she's awesome, and I kind of want to live next door to her--partly because I think she might have me over to eat sometimes. Also, she's hilarious.
Almost every single recipe I've used from her site has been dee-licious. And most of the time my family can't even tell it's vegan! Now that we've gone back to eating more meat (various reasons, possibly a story for another time) I still use her recipes, because they're just good. And they don't use dairy because, well, vegan. I recently discovered that if I eat pork and dairy in the same day like, say, Saturday, I receive a Get Out of Church Free Card. If I wanted a Get Out of Church Free Card, this would be awesome, but I don't. Also, if I'm going to stay home for any reason, I'd rather not do it doubled up in pain in my bed, begging God to put me out of my misery. You begin to see why this woman is my dear, dear friend.
Anyway. Say you want to make something scrumptious, but you don't want to use any dairy. Here you go. Or say you just want to make something ethnic and scrumptious with magic ingredients (that feeds 50 or so). Here you go again. Or maybe you want to read something really funny that has to do with food. Here. So go enjoy, prepare, eat, and enjoy!

2 comments:
Why don't you bring me some of those Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles on Monday, eh? Yummy! I love this site, and have bookmarked it so I can peruse it at my leisure.
...and hey~I'm not joking about the snickerdoodles. Don't you feel the urge to bake up a batch?
Hey, I was thinking I'd like some of those cookies too! :)
Post a Comment