* * * * * * * *
"I don't know, honey. We've never left her with a baby sitter before. Should we leave her? Or should we take her with us? Should we take her? Or leave her? Or take her? What do you think?"
"I don't care, as long as she's good."
* * * * * * * *
"Dude. She totally wants the gig. And we need a bass player. Should we hire her, even though she has purple hair and fifty tats?"
"I don't care, as long as she's good."
* * * * * * * *
"My parents are going to the Riviera and want to leave their Great Dane with us for two weeks. What do you think?"
"I don't care, as long as she's good."
* * * * * * * *
"She's a sweet ride, but her paint job needs work."
"I don't care, as long as she's good."
* * * * * * * *
"I get why you need to see a plastic surgeon, but are you sure you want her? I mean, she's the one with those trashy billboards all over Salt Lake County."
"I don't care, as long as she's good."
* * * * * * * *
I don't know why. I was just really intrigued by what in the world he could have been talking about, and where it was all going.
1 comment:
He was probably telling his friend he wasn't particular about which stripper danced for him tonight. Duh.
Post a Comment