Two nights ago, Bret woke up crying, because in his sleep he had gone on a business trip and while he was gone, Sean mixed some common household chemicals up and vaporized himself. Bret came back to find nothing but a little cellular residue on the kitchen floor.
Last night I dreamed that Jared was using the digital camera we gave him to take photos of the girls next door while they were changing. So their dad caught him and threatened to call the police if his mom didn't get him out of her house. That one ended up slightly happier, because he got to come and live with us all the time, but still sad because he was a Peeping Tom.
Are we worried about our kids? I'm pretty sure Jared isn't into taking photos of naked neighbors (must ask to confirm this), but Sean could conceivably do something dangerous with the cleaners under the sink. Maybe it's time to invest in one of those safety latches for cupboards.
1 comment:
Weird dreams. Late pregnancy for me is the time for strange dreams. They freak me out and make me glad when I wake up. I still remember some of them. Ick ick ick! Why is it that those hormones always make you dream about immoral behavior?
Post a Comment