Check me out. I have my own profile on the World Wide Web. I'm cruising down the Information Superhighway at full speed.
And of course there's the incidental part of the site that "features" my friend Heidi, who is running for City Council, and all the blah, blah, blah about her.
I think they could have made my profile quite a bit longer, but maybe that wouldn't have been fair to the other campaign staff, because they would have gotten jealous, and Heidi is trying to run a decent, kind, issues-based campaign. So far I think she's doing a fine job. I guess it would be bad if the staff started infighting.
Also, I'd like to give credit here to the Campaign Photographer, even my sweet and talented husband, daltonboy. Apparently his position isn't important enough to get a mention on the staff page. He says he doesn't care, but I bet next time he writes up a contract. Then again, he doesn't like to compete with me, so that's all for the best, I'm sure.
Ah, so very exciting to be rich and famous. Er, famous. Er, well known by a couple of people.
6 comments:
Cool, your blog got a shout-out! Now you should download one of those counters so you can see if your readership goes up.
I wish they had a way (do they?) of getting a counter that only I can see. I want to see how many hits I get, but I sure as heck don't want everyone else to see how few.
Coop, I check your blog like twenty times a day, so there's no way you'll be embarrassed. Go ahead and show the world how popular you are.
About people checking blogs, within 30 seconds of me posting yesterday, both Savvymom and Stupidramblings commented on my post. I thought it was really funny/depressing/pathetic/flattering. Let's face it. We all check each other's blogs twenty times a day.
Also, DG, I think it's so funny that they mentioned your blog. So... do we all have to be extra careful now? Will the people on Meth Row get offended?
Cicada, remember the time you commented on my blog before I even had the post up? I had just put the title in and was going back to do the rest, and I came back and there was a comment. I thought that was funny/pathetic/flattering.
Also, I don't think we have to worry about offending people on Meth Row; however, if someone in my ward reads Heidi's blog and then links to me, I could be in big trouble. Let's cross our fingers and hope that they will just vote for her based on my testimony next Sunday, and not on their own research.
.
I miss checking everyone's blog twenty times a day.....
.
Post a Comment