Monday, March 20

I looked out the window and what did I see?

Snowflakes falling on my Japanese maple tree.

Happy first day of spring!!

In other news, only 17 percent of Utahns know who both of their state legislators are. One of those is me. Another 17 percent know one of their state legislators' names. The rest don't have a clue.

It's spring, and I'm above average! It doesn't get much better than this.

3 comments:

Cicada said...

Yes! I'm part of the group that has no clue! Majority rules!

Natalie Gordon said...

You are more than above average, you are stellar -- not only do you know both your senator and representative by name, you know they are crapweasels and you've vowed to stop them from using their power for evil. You're like a SUPER HERO!

daltongirl said...

Sakhmet and Cicada: Allow me to direct your attention to the first line of the post. "Snowflakes falling on my Japanese maple tree," as opposed to "popcorn popping on the apricot tree." Although the crazy neighbor bit might have worked, too.

Natgo: This is why I keep you around. You make me feel so special.