
Lola's school just held their annual Renaissance Faire. Here she is, pictured with a few of her friends, standing in front of their shop: Jester's Jubilee. Lola collected and sold goblin livers, which were a big hit, as you can imagine. I mean, who wouldn't give up two bits for a goblin liver?
In other Lola news, she was a finalist in the school storytelling festival, and won second place with her sassy and southern rendition of "Steamboat Annie and the Thousand-Pound Catfish." Apparently she is going to be giving a command performance at Barnes & Noble sometime soon. More details to follow.
5 comments:
wow,i looked dow at the next one and there were two of the posts
down sorry down
I know I'm tired, but at first, I read that Lola participated in the Resistance faire. And I thought, "Wow. They're teaching kids to go against the current at a young age!"
Fight the monarchy!!!
...
.
Only two bits?!?! Is this on the level?
Post a Comment