Thursday, August 24

Big day. Big, BIG day.

This big day actually started last night, when I went to Provo for a sleep study. My doctor thinks it's not right that I don't sleep, so he decided to have me sleep in a strange bed located in an office building with wires taped all over my body to see if that would help. Oddly enough, I didn't sleep that much worse than I normally do. In fact, I had a dream that I slept until 9:00 a.m., and was late getting home, making Lola late for school, so I guess that means maybe I slept better than usual. Does it count as more sleep if you dream you got more?

Now I will take Lola to school, where she will enjoy her second day of seventh grade. Next, and possibly most importantly, I will go to my local Costco, where they will start their grand opening in approximately fifteen minutes. I have waited a long time for this--to not have to drive to Orem every time I need a new box of goldfish for the Nursery. SO exciting!

I will wear my new flip flops.

After that I will go to a meeting in Salt Lake where we will determine the fate of children's education in the state of Utah. Or at least we will discuss some stuff relating to children's education and the Legislature.

Also, I will take the trash out.

I will possibly need a B vitamin supplement to get me through this day.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

A new costco has been built? I am so out of the loop. You should eat some non-msg samples for me.

MamaJ said...

My oh my, you ARE a busy bee. So between the sleeping, Costco hoopla and saving all the school children, will you also be involved in the Middle East peace talks? Just wondering.

I returned my library books on time yesterday. Does that count for anything?

Natalie Gordon said...

Don't forget - during the meeting in SL, a crazy woman will swear a lot, yell at people, and offend many there. You will be kind and love her through it, while secretly abhoring her weaknesses. If only determining the fate of the children wasn't so difficult.