Thinking this might be fun, and since I had a minute, I did.
Here's what you'll find before you get to the actual link to my blog:
-View girls in your area
-View women in your area
-You are extremely ugly
-Dave's Garden
Right after that, you'll read props for my blog, including,
"Bravo pour se site, il est super!" which is not actually referring to my personal blog, but I like to pretend it is, and that I'm French, merci,
and
"DaltonGirl is a delightful, intelligent, good-hearted, quirky American Fork blogger who can flat-out write," which is actually referring to my blog, totally unsolicited, and much appreciated. Not sure where you get "quirky," though.
If only I weren't extremely ugly. How can I win Mrs. Utah now?
5 comments:
.
Did you Google "daltongirl?" Cause that's not what I got!
Yeah, I did, but I did it from my homepage, which sometimes offers different results.
I want unsolicited compliments. Give me unsolicited compliments!
As a faithful reader of your blog, I must say that "quirky" seemed an obvious choice. It actually increases the appeal of the attributes I listed. Keep up the fine work. BTW, a variety of settings may affect Google results; the most likely in this case is language. I myself tell Google I want to see results only in English and Russian, for example.
Wow. You have fans. That's just cool. Btw, I read your blog sometimes too. :)
Post a Comment