Anyway, everyone took good school photos this year, so they must be shared. We'll start with daltonboy, jr.

Might as well post daltonboy's senior picture, except that he had big hair, huge brown glasses, and was probably wearing a ruffled blue shirt. Other than that, they are almost identical in every way. I will post a photo of dbjr in his graduation cap and gown (already taken and paid for) only when I am certain the event is going to be a reality. That will probably be in May of next year. He's a lot of fun to have around, which is a good thing, because he probably will be for a while.
Daltonkid. Enjoys computers, computers, and computers. Refuses to wear anything but black t-shirts (except to church). This is one of the best photos ever taken of daltonkid. He was mad because the guy made him laugh. We think that made him jerk around in his seat, which gives him the look of just having a great time. Works for me.
The RHS. She needs a different code name, but I can't bring myself to spend a lot of time thinking about a clever one. I think we'll go with tweengirl for now. She's evolving quickly, so she could change names every month or so and it would be appropriate. Last year of elementary school and growing up very fast. Great sense of humor, this kid.
The parents of the above individuals, or some of them, anyway. This was taken a couple of years ago, but we don't change that much, except that daltonboy's hair is grayer, and my hair is long now.So now you see my family. There are no adorable babies, but adorable babies grow up, and I think these have done pretty well.
5 comments:
Adorable babies have nothing on you guys! All with such fabulous smiles. Well done!
My first reaction when I read "in the fine tradition of others who have posted family photos on their blogs in the last few days," I thought, "Good idea! I should post family photos, too!" Then I remembered that I was one of the others you were already referring to. How quickly we forget!
Great family, though. It's nice to put faces to all the names. Now let's see if we can get me over to your house with some phyllo-wrapped, strawberry-decorated, sugar-coated brie. And Boggle. It's got to happen.
Great photos!
I've lost all hope of ever having my kids' school photos turn out well. Last year, Jade was apparently in a sound slumber when the photo was taken. This year, on the day pictures were taken she mentioned that the photographer had tried to make her smile, but that she doesn't know how to smile. (Funny, she knew how to smile when she was a baby.) Translated, that means that she did one of her weird contorted smiles that makes her look like a goon.
Oh well, at least I have a digital camera and can take countless photos until I finally catch her looking cute.
.
I just had my school pictures taken and I have low hopes.
I need to blog on photos actually--thanks for the suggestion....
Aww . . . such handsome boys. And of course I think RHS is the cutest. And I can't think of one funny thing to say about any of that. Cute cute kids.
Post a Comment